Thursday, December 22, 2016

Anthony Bourdain slams Trump, will not consume in Trump's D.C. restaurant

Anthony Bourdain slams Trump, will not consume in Trump's D.C. restaurant get the story: http://ift.tt/2hXaTRF Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain stated Monday that he is boycotting Alessandro Borgognone's upcoming sushi dining establishment at Donald Trump's D.C. hotel. " I will never eat in his restaurant. I have utter contempt for him, complete and utter contempt," Mr. Bourdain, who has won several Emmy awards for CNN's "Components Unknown," told Eater in an interview released Wednesday. He also knocked chef David Burke, who opened BLT Prime at the freshly opened Trump International Hotel after chef Jose Andres revoked the plan to oppose Mr. Trump's notorious comments about unlawful immigration, The Hill reported. " I indicate, I never had the highest opinion of him in the first location, however I guess he's the last person in this life I should seek to for concepts," Mr. Bourdain said of Mr. Burke. "It's not practical, that sort of thing [opening in a contentious hotel] I'm not asking you to begin putting up barricades now, however when they come and ask you, 'Are you with us?' You do have an option. You can say 'No thanks, people. I do not look excellent in a brown t-shirt. Makes me look a little, I have no idea, not fantastic. It's not slimming.'". Mr. Bourdain said he feels like he knows Mr. Trump personally after years living in New York City where the president-elect developed his business empire. More? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfh9St1ga4# " I do not think he's an excellent person," Mr. Bourdain said. "I've seen Donald Trump say things one day, then I saw what he did the next. I have actually seen up close how he does service. http://ift.tt/2hLQlxE " I suggest, I never ever had the greatest opinion of him in the first location, however I guess he's the last person in this life I ought to look to for concepts," Mr. Bourdain said of Mr. Burke." I do not believe he's an excellent person," Mr. Bourdain said. "I've seen Donald Trump say things one day, and then I saw exactly what he did the next. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSt-WOvZ9RXAqfZ2HpVKPw

No comments:

Post a Comment